From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF Dialog Framework: how to open a popup window
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 13:27:18 GMT
I reopen this thread because in the last message because I need to use
a "*.faces" mapping instead of "/faces/*", and also with the latest
Trinidad sources I get a 404 error when opening any popup.

404 Not Found
/JSFTest/__ADFv__.faces

It looks like the special page __ADFv__ doesn't get handled when
called as /__ADFv__.faces instead of /faces/__ADFv__.jspx.

Any hints on this?

Thanks
Cosma