From Jeantine Mankelow <jeant...@corp.peace.com>
Subject Icons not appearing for SelectManyShuttle
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 06:36:20 GMT
We have just started using the selectManyShuttle component, but the
move/move-all/remove/remove-all icons are not showing up.

I had a go at debugging it and I can see that NullIcons are getting
returned. It seems our skin is pointing to the minimal-desktop.xss,
however I can't see any entry in this file for the shuttle component,
nor in any of the other xss files in the same directory in the jar.  Any
ideas why this doesn't work?

Alternatively could someone tell me how I can extend the skin, so we can
add our own icons for this component.

Thanks,
Jeantine