From Jeanne Waldman <jeanne.wald...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: ProcessTrain Number of "Stops" before "segmenting" configurable?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 20:20:08 GMT
This could be an enhancement. It would be a good example of using a
skinning property.

You could add a skin property, like -ora-number-visible-stations (note,
I'll have to follow through on the thread regarding changing the -ora-
to something else).
So in the skin file you'd do this:
af|processTrain {-ora-number-visible-stations: 10 }
(The default would be 6)

Then we'd need to change the train renderer to honor this number instead
of hard-coding it to 6. Then ALL processTrain components that are
defined in the application will use this property value defined in the skin.

- Jeanne