From Jeanne Waldman <jeanne.wald...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Simple question about skins and image borders
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 21:17:13 GMT
Hello,

There are no specific skinning hooks for the objectImage component,
which is why you don't see it documented.

Are you trying to remove the image borders of the objectImage component?

If so, you can use the styleClass or inlineStyle attributes.
If you use inlineStyle, it would look like this:

<af:objectImage inlineStyle="border-width:0px"/>

- Jeanne