From Koci Martin <Martin.K...@aura.cz>
Subject selectInputText is not calling jsf converter after return from dialog?
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:02:03 GMT
Hello,

I try to use selectInputText for following:

1) Component selectInputText has value binding pointing to complex
object, e.g.
value="#{s014modelId.publicationAPBlockModel.updateDto.prejimajiciSTANAG}" (where the last
part is not String object)

2) User can start dialog with button and in dialog he/she can select
exactly one object

Problem: after return from dialog selectInputText fills itself with
toString() representation of selected object, but I need to fill input
box with other string representation of selected object - I think
registered  jsf converter should be called.

Thanks

Martin