From "Matt Cooper" <matt.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MenuTree Component
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 21:25:51 GMT
Similarly, the menuPath component has been renamed to navigationPath.

The menuBar, menuButtons, menuChoice, menuList, and menuTabs components are
also consolidated into navigationLevel (with a hint attribute that can
specify what appearance the level of nav items should take on, e.g. "tabs",
"list", etc.).  I believe navigationLevel only supports indexed children
today but ideally will eventually be enhanced to support stamped children
via the nodeStamp facet just like navigationPath and navigationTree do
already.

Regards,
Matt