From "Markus Heinisch" <Markus.Heini...@trivadis.com>
Subject Problems building Trinidad
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:36:34 GMT
Hi,

I tried to build Trinidad from the SVN source. I have installed maven2 and followed the instructions
on http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Building_ADF_With_Maven

My build just failed at the beginning and I don't know how to solve the problem:

D:\java\JSF\MyFaces\Trinidad\adf-faces-api>mvn
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.myfaces.adf
ArtifactId: adf-faces
Version: incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT

  org.apache.myfaces.adf:adf-faces:pom:incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central ( <http://repo1.maven.org/maven2> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

I have downloaded the files adf-faces-impl-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.jar and adf-faces-api-incubator-m1-SNAPSHOT.jar
and copied the JARs to my repository.

Please, can you give me some hints to solve my problem.

Thanks,
Markus
Markus Heinisch

Dipl.-Inform.