From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to start using adf faces
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:41:16 GMT
> 1) which jar files need to go whjere? I have downloaded the adf jars from the incubator
site.

when using the archetype all needed dependencies (JARs) will be added
to your project.

> 2) what needs to be changed in the web.xml of faces config.xml?

The "template project", created by the archetype, will ship a adf
faces compilant web.xml and faces-cfg.xml.

> 3) anything else needs be done ? Like packaging the additional jars

the dependencies of adf's dependencies will be added during creating
the template project within the archetype

> If there is a documented process somewhere that would be great, of even if one of you
can tell me the process that would be great.

The archetype wiki I already mentioned.

Regards,
Matthias

--