From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: integrating ADF with myfaces
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:12:36 GMT
Yes, ADF/Trinidad is "just" a componant library.

Trinidad's goal is to provide very easy to use components.
Runs with RI and MyFaces

MyFaces is used in the examples as runtime; since this aims to be a
MyFaces subproject after incubation phase.

MyFaces is TCK compliant, means all of the javax.faces.*** API and
it's impl is implemented and works as expected.

I strongly recommend you to read [1] and [2] for further informations.

-Matthias

[1] http://myfaces.apache.org
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces

--