From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: integrating ADF with myfaces
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:12:47 GMT
the demo inside the trinidat/adf code uses MyFaces as its JSF runtime.
Check out the commented web.xml for that demo

-Matthias

On 6/13/06, Chaitanya Kadaru <chaitanya.kadaru@oracle.com> wrote:
> Hi  I downloaded the ADF components and i am already an user of myfaces.  What is the
best way to integrate adf faces along with myfaces.  are there any steps or documentation
to doing that? Do we need to change anything in web.xml or faces-config.xml or listener etc.
 Does adf has it own implementation of JSF or is it on top of apache myfaces or sun RI?  Your
help is highly appreciated.  <!-- Converted from text/rtf format  -->
> Thanks
> Chaitanya Kadaru
> From: Paulo Cheque [mailto:paulocheque@gmail.com]  Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 5:19 PM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org Subject: ADF compiled Hi, Where I can find a link to download
a compiled ADF components, i.e., a jar or a collection of jars to add in my application? I
would like to use a dataTable with checkboxes (like af:tableSelectMany ( http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/partners/addins/exchange/jsf/doc/tagdoc/core/imageIndex.html).
Thanks in advance. Paulo

--
Matthias Wessendorf