From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ADF - Tinidad compiled
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:07:11 GMT
Hey Paulo-

there is no nightly build system for the Trinidad / ADF incubation project.
What I did is doing an upload to my private Apache folder ([1]). There
are ADF-impl and ADF-api as the desired JAR.  Note the name ADF is
still existing, since the mailing lists and the svn, for instance, are
named to ADF in the past.

HTH,
Matthias

[1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/trinidad/