From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Announcement] new name for Oracle's ADF Faces donation
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 06:31:32 GMT
Last week I used google to "filter" these names.
Candidates like topaz - as I expected - are already take by companies
or other software products. For Trinidad I found nothing like that.
Other of the suggested name - like GOLD - I found abit more... that
might be related to software.

I just found a software company, located in Port of Spain :-)

I think with this name we have a pretty fine one.

Good night,
Matthias