From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing name for the ADF Faces donation
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 21:47:13 GMT
Ok...

we got lot's of suggestions for a name. I used google to look if these
names are already taken. Some pointed to companies selling software or
some are already name of software. These names are from my POV a
no-no.

These names look ok to me:

Gold
Foxberry
Chagall
Chameleon
Tofu
Tonga
Togo
Toscanini
Trinidad
grapefruit
shines
Banten
toolkit/toolbox/toolshed

Question is, what is with very generic names?
Like Torino       ?
  Which is a city in italy.

So we should focus on the above mentioned names and start a vote on a
specific name.

Regards,
Matthias

--