From "Ernst Fastl" <ernst.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems starting adfdemo in current ADF Faces build
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 13:21:55 GMT
Hello again!

After quite some hacking I finally managed to build and start the adfdemo
in IntelliJ IDEA. Tomcat starts fine and when I go to:

http://localhost:8080/

I get redirected to

http://localhost:8080/faces/index.jspx

which I assume tells me that the application is running and navigation works.

but the page displayed shows just plain nothing ( not even <html></html> ).
There is also no error in the  tomcat log-file.

Has anybody ever had that kind of behaviour before? Has someone got ADF Faces
running in IntelliJ IDEA?

any help is appreciated

thanks in advance

Ernst