From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad Source
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:47:08 GMT
Well, there's no "nightly build";  it's a continuous build.  So,
generally speaking, you can pull the latest SVN revision - you'll
be no more than a checkin or two off at any time.

The problem comes if you downloaded a SNAPSHOT build,
and some time later want to get the source.

So, two possibilities:
(1) We include source with the snapshots.  I think that adding
   "source:jar" to the continuum build goal (before "deploy")
   would be sufficient.
(2) We include an SVN tag with each snapshot build (perhaps
  in a version.txt file in META-INF?)  Not sure how to do this.

@Matthias:  could you try #1?

-- Adam