From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <afc:cache> and Trinidad
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:31:06 GMT
The Telnet and ASK RenderKits are not in the drop;  but the
PDA renderers are.  The ADF "cache" taglib wasn't ever
really part of the core ADF Faces - a separate team developed
that library.  There was talk of open sourcing it too, so it might
happen.

The "oracle" skin from 10.1.3 isn't in the drop either, though in that
case it's because the skin is gone internally too.

Other than that, everything should be there.

Cheers,
Adam