From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom HTML rendering
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:42:54 GMT
The simplest way is just the standard way - register a
custom renderer in faces-config.xml, under the
"org.apache.myfaces.adf.core" renderkit ID.

If you're looking to build a different version of the
Trinidad libs that have a different renderer out-of-the-box,
then you need to customize using the files in:
  adf-faces-build/src/main/resources/META-INF/maven-faces-plugin/renderers

-- Adam