From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What does CHANGE_PERSISTENCE parameter mean?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:08:38 GMT
Cosma,

It's a different set of state.  The component state that's normally
saved vaporizes once you navigate off to another page.  Mostly,
that's a good thing - most of that state shouldn't be preserved.

But, say you had a table that supported drag-and-drop column
reordering. You'd want that reordering to still be there for that
user when coming back to that page.  That's what the
ChangeManager is for.

-- Adam