From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announcement] new name for Oracle's ADF Faces donation
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:30:16 GMT
I think our odds are good too, but I believe there is a more
formal, legally complete method.  We've got to be 100% sure,
not 99.9% sure.  For example, I found that US Trademarks could
be searched with:

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=searchss&state=8q2si5.1.1

There's 47 trademarks against Trinidad, which look like mostly
Rum and Cigar trademarks, but also plants, bathroom accessories,
etc.  None of those 47 referred to software, or anything at all
high-tech.  But I'd imagine there also needs to be an EU search,
etc., and this is a legal question, which I'm definitely not
qualified to answer!

-- Adam