From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announcement] new name for Oracle's ADF Faces donation
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 05:39:23 GMT
Matthias,

Thanks for organizing this!  I think we now need to do some sort
of a more formal trademark check to make sure the name is OK.
I don't know how to do that...  hopefully someone can help.
Once that finishes, we'll repackage (adf->trinidad), make
it official, and cross one item off our incubator list!

-- Adam