From "Mueller, Joerg" <Joerg.Muel...@hypoport.de>
Subject AW: MenuTree Component
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 15:17:29 GMT
Hi Matt,

thanks for your answer. It seems like there is a lot of work going on in that area. Are there
more changes regarding menus to be expected in the near future?

Regards,
Joerg

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Matt Cooper [mailto:matt.faces@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Juni 2006 23:26
An: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: MenuTree Component

Similarly, the menuPath component has been renamed to navigationPath.

The menuBar, menuButtons, menuChoice, menuList, and menuTabs components are
also consolidated into navigationLevel (with a hint attribute that can
specify what appearance the level of nav items should take on, e.g. "tabs",
"list", etc.).  I believe navigationLevel only supports indexed children
today but ideally will eventually be enhanced to support stamped children
via the nodeStamp facet just like navigationPath and navigationTree do
already.

Regards,
Matt