From "Dan Robinson" <dannyjrobin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JavaScript Popup Calendar
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:23:46 GMT
Thanks Ernst.  We're really trying not to stray from Trinidad as a core
library.  However, I do like the look of the Tomahawk version, so that would
make a very good start.  I guess I'm looking for guidance as to where this
would fit and how it would be configured - and indeed if people think
Trinidad needs one!