From "Dan Robinson" <dannyjrobin...@gmail.com>
Subject Skin Enhancement Request
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:01:49 GMT
I don't think this is currently possible, but please prove me wrong!

We'd like to provide a skin configuration that would cause certain styles to
be appled when a field is marked as required.  Specifically, we'd like to
cause the input field background colour to be changed to make it very
obvious that it is required.

So far we've only been able to set the background color for all elements of
an input field (label, tip, etc.).

I guess an extension of this would be to make the label bold etc. etc.

Thanks,

Danny