From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject <af:returnActionListener/> and facelets
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:10:57 GMT
Not sure if posting here is correct, but since facelets supports for
ADF Faces component is part of the ADF Faces itself...

I'm getting this error using the <af:returnActionListener/> tag in a facelet

/peoplelist/edit.jspx @66,59 <af:returnActionListener> Tag Library
supports namespace: http://myfaces.apache.org/adf/faces, but no tag
was defined for name: returnActionListener

I noted that the the af.taglib.xml file inside my adf faces jar
describe the setActionlistener, but resetActionListener and
returnActionListener tags are not. Do you know if using this tag is
supported in facelets?

Thank you
Cosma