From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE[2]: Another problem with tables in ADF + Facelets
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:21:20 GMT
I have exactly the same two problems described by Frank. I'm using the
latest ADF Faces and MyFaces sources (updated and built yesterday)
with Facelets 1.1.7. My app server is the Oracle OC4J that comes
embedded with JDeveloper 10.1.3.

The very same page (except for the .xhtml extension and taglib
declarations) worked fine before configuring facelets support in my
project.