From Jeanne Waldman <jeanne.wald...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Help configuring skins please
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:13:12 GMT
Hi Jimmy,

Wasn't there  a 'adf-faces-config.xml' file already in the demo project?
Can you send what the <skin-family> entry is in adf-faces-config.xml?
Can you send the adf-faces-skins.xml file entry for the beach skin?
Does the 'beach' directory with the .css file and icons exist in your
demo directory?

- Jeanne