From "Marc Fonteijn" <marc.mailingl...@unplug-it.nl>
Subject Re: building the plugins
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 16:35:48 GMT
Hey Adam,

I attached the patches.

After some more tweaking I managed to succesfully build the ADF Faces
Apache project! A fresh 11-m7-SNAPSHOT is happily sitting in my repository
now :)

Other dependencies I had to solve manually were:
- jsp-el-api-2.0.jar --> got the jsp-api.jar from tomcat-5.5.16
- jsf-facelets-1.1.4.jar --> downloaded from
https://facelets.dev.java.net/files/documents/3448/32382/facelets-1.1.4.zip
- el-api-1.0alpha.jar --> used the jetty jar from
http://ibiblio.org/maven2/org/mortbay/jetty/jsp-api-2.1/6.0.0beta14/jsp-api-2.1-6.0.0beta14.jar
- and the jsr173 jar from bea --> http://dev2dev.bea.com/xml/stax.html

I build the maven-xrts-plugin from adf-drop and then adapted it to work
with the latest source in the repository (changed the packages).

Marc