From "Marc Fonteijn" <marc.mailingl...@unplug-it.nl>
Subject Re: building the plugins
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 15:10:18 GMT
Hi (again),

I saw that the two oracle dependencies in maven-xrts-plugin were replaces
by xerces in the adf-drop zip file. I guess this can also be done in the
repository.

One other thing I found is that the dependency on stax can be update from
version 1.2.0_rc1-dev (not present in repository) to 1.2.0_rc2-dev
(present in repository).