From "Martin Denham" <mjden...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle a button action in ShowOneTab
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 15:24:17 GMT
First I tried using the disclosed attribute:
<af:showDetailItem text="User's Customers" disclosed="#{backbean.tab2}">
   <ui:include src="tab2.xhtml" />

which did not initially work until I discovered that I had forgotten
to enclose the content of tab2.xhtml with ui:composition.

Now if I call setTab2(true) in the action method tab2 is shown on
return from the action.

Is there a better way to do this?

--Martin