From "Markus Heinisch" <Markus.Heini...@trivadis.com>
Subject Table Skinning Problem
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 15:53:16 GMT
Hi,

I try to change the border of a af:table, and af:Column. I can change the border color of
each cell and the header, but I can't set the border width and style on my table!

The generated CSS contains some .OraTableBorderXXXX selectors like

.OraTableBorder1111,.x60 {border-style:solid;border-width:1px 1px 1px 1px}

which in the end control the style and width of the border.

Please, have a look at my CSS (and table definition).
How can I change my CSS to get the correct style and with of the borders?
Is it necessary to use .OraTableBorderXXXX selectors?

You can have a look on the intended design: http://icant.co.uk/csstablegallery/index.php?css=55#r55

Any hints are welcome!

Thanks,

Markus

My CSS concerning tables:
.AFTableCellDataBandedBackgroundColor:alias{   background-color: #E6E0C0; }

.AFTableCellDataBackgroundColor:alias{  background-color:#B6E5FF;}
.AFTableCellDataVerticalAlign:alias{    vertical-align: top;}
.AFTableCellDataBorderColor:alias {    border-style:  solid;    border-color:  white;}
af|table::content{    border-color: white;}
af|column::cell-text {
    border-color: white;
    border-bottom: 4px solid white;
    border-left: 1px dotted white;
    padding: 10px 5px;
}
af|column::cell-text-band {
    border-color: white;
    border-bottom: 4px solid white;
    border-left: 1px dotted white;
    padding: 10px 5px;
}
af|column::header-text, af|column::sortable-header-text  {
    padding: 5px 10px;
    text-align: left;
    background: #DF3985;
    color: white;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    letter-spacing: 0.2em;
    border-color: white;
    border-bottom: 4px solid white;
    border-left: 1px dotted white;
}
af|table::control-bar-top {
    border-color: white;
    border-style: solid ;
    border-bottom: 4px solid #fff;
    border-left: 1px dotted #fff;
    vertical-align: top;
    padding: 5px 10px;
}

af|table::detail{    background-color: Silver ;    color: white;}

My table component:
          <af:table value="#{bindings.ListBooks.collectionModel}" var="row"
                    rows="10"
                    first="#{bindings.ListBooks.rangeStart}"
                    emptyText="#{bindings.ListBooks.viewable ? 'No rows yet.' : 'Access Denied.'}"
                    banding="row" bandingInterval="1" width="90%">
            <af:column headerText="#{bindings.ListBooks.labels.Title}"
                       sortProperty="Title" sortable="true">
              <af:commandLink text="#{row.Title}"
                              actionListener="#{bindings.setCurrentRowWithKey.execute}"
                              action="edit"/>
            </af:column>
            <f:facet name="detailStamp">
                <af:panelGroup layout="horizontal">
                  <af:outputText value="#{bindings.ListBooks.labels.Remarks}: "/>
                  <af:outputText value="#{row.Remarks}"/>
                </af:panelGroup>
              </af:panelGroup>
            </f:facet>