From "Ramazan VARLIKLI" <rvarli...@innova.com.tr>
Subject selectManyShuttle and SelectManyList
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 11:46:21 GMT
Hi,
In documents
"The selectManyShuttle component provides a mechanism for selecting
multiple values from a list of values by allowing the user to move items
between two lists. The "value" attribute of the selectManyShuttle, like
any other selectMany component, must be a List or array of values that
correspond to a value of one of the contained SelectItems. If a value of
one of the SelectItems is in the List or array, that item will appear in
the trailing list. Looked at another way, you can change a
selectManyListbox directly into a selectManyShuttle; instead of the
"value" driving which items are selected in the listbox, it affects
which items appear in the trailing list of the shuttle."

But I create a list includes student number and their names
For example
("1092",mike)
("7854",jo)

If I have select some student with the selectManyShuttle, it gives
selected items index in the leading list,but the selectManyList gives
student number.

I want student number with selectManyShuttle but I can't

What do I have to do?

GIZLILIK NOTU
Bu e-posta mesaji gizli, hassas bilgi ve/ya da ekler icerebilir. Bu mesaj, mesajin alici kisminda
belirtilen kullanici/kullanicilara gonderilmistir. Eger mesaji yanlislikla almissaniz lutfen
gondereni acilen bilgilendiriniz, mesaji ve tum kopyalarini siliniz.
Bu mesaj bilinen tum viruslere karsi Symantec Antivirus ile taranmistir.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email may contain confidential information and/or attachments. This email is intended
for the use of the addressee only. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the
sender immediately and delete the email and any copies of it.
This e-mail has been scanned by Symantec Antivirus for all known viruses.