From "Daniel Hannum" <dhan...@quovadx.com>
Subject RE: Remove the SelectManyShuttle dummy row
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 13:19:11 GMT
The only reason I'm not using the version donated to Apache is that it's
old. I found recommendations online saying not to use the actual drop
code because Oracle has later versions and the final donation will be
the latest Oracle code at that time. So your code has the best bet of
being compatible with ADF/MyFaces if you use Oracle's code for now. You
guys may disagree...

If there's a way to do it with the Apache drop, please tell me what it
is. I'll check the JDeveloper forums, but as I already said, I didn't
see anything about it.

On your second point, it would be nice if I could specify the width's
for the lists, though IIRC you can specify a style class for each list
so I might be able to do that with CSS. Still can't get rid of the
bottom row, though...

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:25 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Remove the SelectManyShuttle dummy row

Daniel,

This forum is intended for the Apache-donated code, not the
version in Oracle JDeveloper.  The Oracle JDeveloper forum
is the proper site for asking questions about that proprietary
codebase.

(It's not completely unnecessary, FYI - without it, the shuttle
sizes would change every time you added or removed the
longest item from the list, which is pretty ugly too.)

-- Adam