From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building ADF on JDK 1.4
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 21:39:01 GMT
JSF 1.2 absolutely requires JDK 1.5;  UIComponent uses
generics, for one thing.

It's hard to say when this makes it out of incubation, since
that's a community process, not something any one individual
controls.

I can point enterprise users back to the existing Oracle ADF
product, though that's proprietary and not open source.

-- Adam