From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove the SelectManyShuttle dummy row
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 00:25:06 GMT
Daniel,

This forum is intended for the Apache-donated code, not the
version in Oracle JDeveloper.  The Oracle JDeveloper forum
is the proper site for asking questions about that proprietary
codebase.

(It's not completely unnecessary, FYI - without it, the shuttle
sizes would change every time you added or removed the
longest item from the list, which is pretty ugly too.)

-- Adam