From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too many components
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 17:30:10 GMT
Mark,

In general, this list is reserved for questions about the Apache
ADF drop, and shouldn't be used for questions about Oracle products.

Your specific problem seems to be an OC4J issue, not an ADF Faces
issue.  I suspect that if you switch from <jsp:directive.include>
to <jsp:include> (and switch your fragments to full JSPs) that
you'll avoid the problem.

-- Adam