From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems running ADF Faces in Tomcat with security manager enabled
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 17:17:05 GMT
Fábio,

Could you pass on the error you're seeing?

This is probably what Ed Burns noted for EE 5 security;  he worked
around it there with this:

grant codeBase "file:${com.sun.aas.installRoot}/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-modules/adf-faces-demo/WEB-INF/lib/adf-faces-api-SNAPSHOT.jar"
{
      permission java.net.NetPermission "specifyStreamHandler";
};

I'm sure you'll need slightly different syntax, but hopefully this will be of
help.

-- Adam