From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF dialog:xxx conflicts with Shale's dialog framework
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 01:28:09 GMT
dialog: is correct.  There's no init-param to skip this, though
if you look at the NavigationHandlerImpl code in
org.apache.myfaces.adfinternal.application, you'll see
it's *really* simple, and all the interesting code is elsewhere.
So, you could plug in a custom NavigationHandler by
duplicating this code, using a different prefix, and explicitly
registering yours.

Otherwise, could you file an issue to add an init-param
to configure this prefix?

-- Adam