From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF Faces component with facelets
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 11:09:52 GMT
I have a problem either with 1.1.7 and 1.0.14.

First, I had to manually add to the adf-faces jar the af.taglib.xml
file from the sources, because there was only yhe afh.taglib.xml
one... strange thing. Anyway I use the latest sources from apache to
build the adf-faces jars.

Now, I have a test page that seems to work, <h:*> <af:*> <afh:*> and
<t:*> tags get replaced in my output by the generated HTML, but my
<f:*> ones does not. I have <f:facelet>s in my output page. What's
wrong?

This is the libraries I set for my project:

adf-faces-api-11-m7-SNAPSHOT.jar
adf-faces-impl-11-m7-SNAPSHOT.jar
myfaces-api-1.1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar
myfaces-impl-1.1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar
tomahawk-1.1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar
jsf-facelets-1.1.7.jar
el-api.jar
el-ri.jar
commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
commons-codec-1.3.jar
commons-collections-3.1.jar
commons-digester-1.6.jar
commons-el-1.0.jar
commons-fileupload-1.0.jar
commons-lang-2.1.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
commons-validator-1.1.4.jar
jakarta-oro-2.0.7.jar
jstl-1.1.0.jar

In my facelets page, I declared the namespaces this way:

    xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
    xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
    xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf"
    xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"