From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with sorting af:table
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 15:35:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on a <af:table> component. I extended CollectionModel to
wrap my DAO object, and implemented the isSortable, setSortCriteria
and getSortCriteria to support sorting.

It worked fine yesterday. Then I focused on the dialog framework and
other things... well, now sorting and paging don't work anymore! When
I click an header I can see the page refresh but setSortCriteria isn't
called. When I try to move to the next page (using the "next" link or
the dropdown list) it does the same think: I see the submit, but the
setRowIndex/getRowData are always asking my CollectionModel for the
first page rows.

I can't find why it doesn't work! Any ideas about where the error could be?

Thank you very much
Cosma