From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF Dialog Framework: how to open a popup window
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 07:12:28 GMT
Hi Adam,

without #3 a strange problem happens: the popup is opened, but it
tries to request a non-existent page called __ADFv__.jsp, passing the
actual url as a parameter. Looking at the source, it seems to be
standard method in ADF Faces to open popups, used also for calendars,
etc. Changing the filter mapping has solved the problem.

You're right about #2, it's not required.

Cosma