From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF Faces breaks many Tomahawk components
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 14:22:38 GMT
I've done some other tries:

1) When using the <af:form> component, a dummy form and its clear
method are created. Clicking on <t:commandLink> or
<t:commandSortHeader> does trigger a submit, but the expected
behaviour isn't executed. Probably this is because the _link_hidden_
value is set telling JSF that a "linkDummyForm:commandLinkId" has been
triggered, but the actual name of the component is different (its name
contaner has a different id).

2) When using an <h:form> component, the dummy form isn't created
(seems that the <t:commandLink> recognize its parent form), but no
clear_ method is generated in the page, so the onclick javascript
fails to submit the form.

Cosma

2006/5/23, Cosma Colanicchia <cosmacol@gmail.com>:
> It would be useful to share info about making they work togheter, if
> someone has resolved these problems.
>
> Anyway I'm using the latest snapshots.. and I tried with both <h:form>
> and <af:form>. I had some issues with dummyForm at first, if I can get
> some detail I'll try to post it tomorrow, now I'm leaving the office.
>
> Bye
> Cosma
>

> 2006/5/23, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org>:
> > Hi-
> >
> > time by time there are people on the list, using both.
> > MyFaces (incl. Tomahawk) and ADF Faces

don't work,