From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF Faces breaks many Tomahawk components
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 16:47:54 GMT
It would be useful to share info about making they work togheter, if
someone has resolved these problems.

Anyway I'm using the latest snapshots.. and I tried with both <h:form>
and <af:form>. I had some issues with dummyForm at first, if I can get
some detail I'll try to post it tomorrow, now I'm leaving the office.

Bye
Cosma

2006/5/23, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org>:
> Hi-
>
> time by time there are people on the list, using both.
> MyFaces (incl. Tomahawk) and ADF Faces

don't work,