From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using ADF Faces and MyFaces
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 15:58:53 GMT
Hello Mathias,

The example web.xml uses the donated drop classes.. I'd like to use
that version of ADF Faces but I can't find any compiled jar, or some
howto to build it myself, so by now I'm using the Oracle jars. Maybe
this is the cause of other problems I'm experiencing trying to use
this library?

If there's a way to use the donated classes, can you please give me some info?

Thank you
Cosma