From Arnaud MERGEY <amer...@sunopsis.com>
Subject Use af:iterator
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 14:07:32 GMT
Hi,

how to use af:iterator in af:table ? (I have dynamic columns)

With a code like following, I have a ClassCastException on line 451 of
TableRenderer object. I have checked source code
 "CoreColumn column = (CoreColumn) children.get(i);" children.get return
oracle.adf.view.faces.component.UIXIterator

<af:table banding="row" value="#{list.objectInstances.arrayObject}"
var="instance"
        width="100%" emptyText="no data" rendered="#{list.rendered}"
        styleClass="list">
        <af:iterator value="#{list.tabs.arrayObject}" var="property">
            <af:column>

Another dynamic columns number in table works perfecttly with af:forEach
but in this one I must use iterator because I use component-managed EL
variable and af:ForEach doesn't work.

Maybe my iterator usage is wrong or maybe it is an iterator bug ?

thanks for help
Arnaud