From Gabrielle Crawford <gabrielle.crawf...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: placing a checkbox directly after a wrapped label in a panelForm
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 18:25:51 GMT
Try

- set simple to true on the selectBooleanCheckbox
- if it still doesn't work try removing layout="horizontal"

<af:form>
<af:panelForm >
<af:panelGroup >
<af:outputLabel value="Checkbox label with a very long sentence which
pushes the checkbox all the way over to the right even though the text
wraps" />
<af:selectBooleanCheckbox simple="true"/>
</af:panelGroup>
</af:panelForm>
</af:form>

Can I ask why you don't use the text attribute, which puts the checkbox first and the text
after? This is usually more readable.

<af:form>
<af:panelForm >
<af:selectBooleanCheckbox text="Checkbox text with a very long sentence which
pushes the checkbox all the way over to the right even though the text
wraps" />
</af:panelForm>
</af:form>

Thanks,