From bra...@bitstream.net
Subject Re: ADF Dialog Issue
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 20:43:57 GMT
This seems to have worked.  I went into StateManagerImpl and changed the
TokenCache size from 15 to 60 and the problem went away.  Perhaps the
problem will reappear if I enter 4 times as many items but we are unlikely
to encounter that situation in a production environment.

I wonder if it would be possible to back up the TokenCache in
LaunchListener and then restore it in the submit action?  Perhaps dialogs
should have their own cache seperate from the main body of the
application?

Thanks for the help,
-Brady