From "Frank Felix Debatin" <...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: RE[2]: Another problem with tables in ADF + Facelets
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 17:40:58 GMT

This is puzzling.  Could you post a quick sample snippet of a table that has
this problem?
<<<

I'm still trying to. I meanwhile found that the problem is related to
upgrading from facelets 1.0.x to 1.1.x.

But Facelets 1.1.x + ADF is no fun. I have lots of problems. Pages rendered
half and freezing, various stack traces, and just because of the presence of
comments or whitespace. Unfortunately our application is very complex and
large, so it is hard to trace down the issues, and I'll probably need to
revert back facelets 1.0.x for now.

I will try the combination 1.0.x + ADF 11M7 next.

Frank Felix