From "Frank Felix Debatin" <...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Problems with sorting af:table
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 15:42:33 GMT
Hi Cosma,

try switching <afh:body> and <body> (or removing
af:document) ... I have a similar problem that goes away
when switching to <body>. According to Adam this turns of
partial page rendering.

Please let me know the outcome! It does not fix the bug, but
at least we have a hint ...

Frank Felix

page
> refresh but setSortCriteria isn't called. When I try to
move
> to the next page (using the "next" link or the dropdown
list)
> it does the same think: I see the submit, but the
> setRowIndex/getRowData are always asking my
CollectionModel
> for the first page rows.
>
> I can't find why it doesn't work! Any ideas about where
the