From "Frank Felix Debatin" <...@gmx.net>
Subject RE[2]: Another problem with tables in ADF + Facelets
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 10:15:16 GMT

I checked, and the error doesn't go away with facelets
1.1.6.

I assume it's a facelets bug. Adam, should I pass it on the
facelets list, or file an issue?

My major problem now is the IndexOutOfBoundsException in
restoreChildStampState () that occurs with most of my tables
when trying to leave the page (see below). I suspected some
whitespace that is taken for a column or so, but removing
whitespace did not help here.

Again, any help on that would be appreciated. It went fine
with ADF 10.x/Facelets 1.0.x.

Frank Felix

	java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:547)
	java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:322)

org.apache.myfaces.adf.component.StampState.restoreChildStam
pState(StampState.java:149)

org.apache.myfaces.adf.component.UIXTable.restoreStampState(
UIXTable.java:306)

org.apache.myfaces.adf.component.UIXCollection._restoreStamp
State(UIXCollection.java:1078)

org.apache.myfaces.adf.component.UIXCollection.postRowDataCh
ange(UIXCollection.java:699)

org.apache.myfaces.adf.component.UIXCollection.setRowIndex(U
IXCollection.java:395)

org.apache.myfaces.adf.component.UIXTable._processStamps(UIX
Table.java:377)

org.apache.myfaces.adf.component.UIXTable.processFacetsAndCh
ildren(UIXTable.java:257)