From "Frank Felix Debatin" <...@gmx.net>
Subject Understanding submit behavior of showOnePanel
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 20:48:16 GMT
Hi,

I played around with showOnePanel, doing something like:

<af:form>

	<af:showOnePanel>
		<c:forEach var="item" items="#{items}">
			<af:showDetailItem text="#{item.text}">
				<af:inputText value="#{item.value}"/>
			</af:showDetailItem>
		</c:forEach>
	</af:showOnePanel>

	<af:inputText .../>

	<f:facet name="footer">
		<af:commandButton action="save">
	</f:facet>

</af:form>

Occasionally, when I clicked on the showOnePanel to switch panels, the save
action was called. Most often not. I did not find out when exactly it
happens, but when it starts happen, it happens every second time. Very
strange.

As I work around, I enclosed parts of the form in subforms. This seemed to
help, but I'm not very happy with that solution.
My environment is ADF from the Jdeveloper Distribution, Facelets 1.0,
MyFaces 1.1.1, and Firefox.

Any hints, ideas or recommendations?

TIA
Frank Felix